cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer Order Confirmation not set at header level

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

I have an issue where there is a transfer order with one line item for which 2 step confirmation was completed (through RF program), the line item has been confirmed (PVQUI and PQUIT) but the header is not confirmed (PQUIT). It still shows in the RF Monitor, even thoguh it has been picked and pick confirmed.

I have tried LT12, it shows up in the confirmed tab (normally once fully confirmed you will not be able to do anything) everytime and i save it without any sucess.

Has anyone experience this before and is there a note out there to resolve this?

Cheers

jithin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do you use delayed update? If yes, please check tcode LX47 and see if the TO is 'hanging' there.

Regards,

MdZ

Former Member
0 Kudos

I entered the TO in LX47 but did not return anything. I have also posted an OSS Note and lets see what SAP says. I wasnt aware of LX47 so thanks for the info.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jitin,

Could you try with LT21 or LT23? Check the status and confirm if it is incomplete?

Not sure how you did the two step confirmation using RF. In the RF, did you save both the screen?

If you explain the detail what was your exact problem, I can help you with this.

Thanks.

with regards,

Muthu Ganapathy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu,

Two step confirmation through LT1E and LT1D (The program calls this in background). The items shows confirmed (PVQUI and PQUIT = X). The only thing missing is the header confirmation. I believe this is an update issue. LT1A does not give me the option to check the confirmation in the header either.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jithin,

i have similar problem with TO confirmation.

Did you already solve this issue ?

Thanks for any info.

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

0 Kudos

Hi All,

Did you guys find a solution or heard anything from SAP for the problem?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, did you ever got resolved this issue?.

Thanks in advance for your comments.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I open a message with SAP everytime it happens and then SAP guys log in to our production system and does an update to fix it.

I asked them if there was a program, but did not provide any. Seems like they go in and in debug update the database.

Jithin

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have done same twice, will wait for answer from SAP.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have same situation in my current system.

Is there any update we can run?....Please advice on solution.

Thanks in advance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I have the similar issue. Transfer order was confirmed at the line level (ltap) but Ltak was not. Ltak fields (KQUIT and QDATU) are not populated.

I have tried to use lt12 and the transfer order appears (with no line item details), but I receive the message transfer order not confirmed)

The transfer order displays in the RF queue (I have moved it to a queue that is not normally used).

Please let me know if anyone has information of how to close this.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are there any other line items in the TO?

Former Member
0 Kudos

No. Only one line item, picked and confirmed.