cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RE: Buy one Get another item @Discounted Price

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Currently I am facing a problem in SD pricing where our company wants to offer "Buy one Get another item @Discounted Price "

To be specific, If a customer buys a particular item, then he can buy any one item from a listed set of items for a discounted price.

This discount can be %based or a fixed amount. Well I have searched the forums and found that this is the concept of Bonus Buy. However we are implementing ECC 6.0.

What will be the feasible solutions to acheive the same functionality in ECC pricing.

Has anyone implemented such a scenario in ECC.

I would appreciate if anyone shed light on this topic.

Thanks in advance,

Vinit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not possible in ECC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is not possible with automatic discount.Discount should be a manual condition.

Activate free Goods for materials of your choice.maintain condition records(VBN1) according to the offer which you like to part to Customer.

Maintain a manual condition record(discount) in your pricing procedure.

You can get your problem solved in this way in SD.

Regards,

Reddyy

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vinit

Your issue can be solved through Bonus buy concept which is a part of IS-RETAIL and not a part of SD module.

So the alternate way of solving your problem , is solved through Free goods Say, you have 2 materials A & B. now if the KUNNR buys 5MATNR's of A then he will be getting 1MATNR free. So when the KUNNR buys then maintain a manual discount for that MATNR B . Then i think your problem can be solved

Regards

Srinath