cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CCMS Generic Monitoring of Database Tables

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am trying to configure a ccms monitoring method to generate an alert when the client change status changes for a productive client. I could not find a specific monitoring template for this, so I am trying to use the CCMS_GEN_TAB_R generic table monitor to alert on table T000 when the status of field CCCORACTIV (not equal) '2' (ie. option is set other than "No changes allowed"). Does anyone have any experience with doing this or can validate this is the correct approach?

I've set the parameters of the monitoring method as follows and restarted the monitorign segment, but I don't appear to be getting any alert generated for the open clients in the system I am testing this in. I've also been referencing NW help for this at [http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/EN/be/f6ab3b92818b70e10000000a114084/frameset.htm], but I have not found it very useful.

CCMS_GEN_TAB_R Parameters:

TARGET_TABLE = T000

FIELDNAME = MANDT

FIELDVALUE = CCCORACTIV

MAXROW = ANY

WHERECLAUSE1 = CCCORACTIV (not equal) '2'

WHERECLAUSE2 = <blank>

WHERECLAUSE3 = <blank>

TOP_FULL_NAME = <blank>

RESCANFROMBEGIN = <blank>

T100_MESS = <blank>

Control:

Execute Method = Periodically in dialog process

Startup Method = Execute method immediately after monitoring segment start; Once per system

Release:

Execute Method As = Data Collection Method

We HAVE restricted access to SCC4 and T000, but Management would still like a proactive alert in case these measures were ever circumvented.

thank you to anyone that can offer assistance!

John

Edited by: Stelling John on Jan 16, 2009 9:15 AM

Edited by: Stelling John on Jan 16, 2009 9:17 AM

Edited by: Stelling John on Jan 16, 2009 9:18 AM

Edited by: Stelling John on Jan 16, 2009 9:19 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

closing thread due to no replies