Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Failed to resolve JCO destination name 'WD_RFC_METADATA_DEST' in the SLD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!!!

I am facing a problem, when I run any application, I get the following error,

*com.sap.tc.webdynpro.services.exceptions.WDRuntimeException: Failed to resolve JCO destination name 'WD_RFC_METADATA_DEST' in the SLD. No such JCO destination is defined in the SLD. *

Can any one please give some suggestion, on how to overcome this problem.

Cheers!!!

Umang

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Umang,

It seems like you have not activated or Defined your JCO (Java Connectors) in the System Landscape Directory(SLD). Please Login to your SLD and check if you can find the JCO ('WD_RFC_METADATA_DEST'). If you manage to find the Specified JCO, then you need to activate the

Java Connector.

I hope this helps. Please let me know if you have any more issues. Dont forget to close the thread if it is answered.

Best Wishes,

PG.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!!!!

The JCOs were defined and were working fine and now suddenly has started giving errors. We have recently, changed the super administration password. Is that something to do with it?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Umang,

I would advise you to Login to the SLD and locate the JCO. Once you find it, Just click on the "Ping" Option that is in the same row of the JCO. If a message that says the "Ping was successful" or something similar appears in the message area of your SLD page then your JCO should work fine. If not, then it is the problem.

I hope this helps. Let me know if you have any issues.

Regards,

PG.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The password of Portal Super User was changed but was not updated in key Secure Store. Once that was done, the problem was solved and the portal was up.

Former Member
0 Kudos

check the user name ,password,system details which entered at the time of creating the jco connection

thanks and Regards

shanto aloor