cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Entries in sm58 and smq2 in sap xi in ststus recorded.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We hava an issue in our SAP XI quality system. The messages in SM58 and smq2 are in status recorded.

The Scheduller status is showing as waiting in the SMQS transaction, but all the dailogue work processes in SM50 and SM51 are free.

if i try to process 1 entry by pressing F6 the message is processed, where as when i try with execute LUW's option the messages are not getting processed.

Can you help me out ?

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I find that the the RFC destinations are all inactive and there are no lock entries in sm12. But the scheduller status is "Waiting".

SudhirT
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First check in SMQS Whether the target systems are registered or not otherwise try to deregister and register again and activate the scheduler.

you can check in SM12 if there are some locked entry then delete them and try to execute one LUW.

Also check if there is any sysfail entry and try withe sxmb_admin--manage queues-deregister ,register and activate the queues.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Just try by deleting the WF_BATCH.

Regards

Abhishek

Cortex2k
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ger Mon

Try have a look at [Troubleshooting Guide - SAP Exchange Infrastructure 3.0 and 2.0|https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/bd5950ff-0701-0010-a5bc-86d45fd52283]

Especially section 7.4.2 How to Troubleshoot and Solve Queuing Problems on the Integration Server

Best regards,

Chris

Former Member
0 Kudos

No the quesu are not locked.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

maybe your queues are locked in sxmb_moni?

best regards

alex