cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MAM 3.0 - Language "Finnish" is missing in framework for choosing this lang

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

we want to support several languages in MAM3.0 and we need to support language "Finnish". If I take a look to settings (on running client) of MOBILEENGINE_JSP framework and try to change language, only following are supported:

cs, da, de, en, es, fr, hu, it, ja, ko, nl, pl, pt, ru, sv, zh, zf

If I look to file of MAM3.0 "property_files.lst I see following languages:

MAMText_cs.properties

MAMText_da.properties

MAMText_de.properties

MAMText_en.properties

MAMText_es.properties

MAMText_fi.properties

MAMText_fr.properties

MAMText_he.properties

MAMText_it.properties

MAMText_ja.properties

MAMText_nl.properties

MAMText_pt.properties

MAMText_ru.properties

MAMText_sv.properties

MAMText_zh.properties

MAMText_zf.properties

If you can see, "fi" for Finnish is existent as translation file, but I cannot choose Finnish in framework and for MAM application.

How I can get the missing language? Is there a special installation from client for Finnish?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Kind regards

Andreas Dommes

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andreas,

The languages you are talking about are the framework languages and not the MAM languages. The MAM specific languages are configured at the backend per MAM scenario and are assigned to the user. So you can go ahead and configure the "Finnish" language at the backend in TCode SPRO. Please refer the configuration guide for MAM and "multilangual support" section in the guide.

Regards,

Akhil.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Akhil,

thanks for your reply. I know the configuration in SPRO and this part is fully ok.

Our problem is, we cannot choose in framework the language "Finnish". It is a problem of framework, because the "fi" part on settings page/laguage is missing. So we can download data in finish, but the headlines, buttons etc. in application (here in MAM) are in the selected language of framework.

Thanks.

Kind regards

Andreas