cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to use BAPI_ACTIVITYCRM_GETDETAILMULT in VC 7.0?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

We would like to use BAPI_ACTIVITYCRM_GETDETAILMULT in a Visual Composer model. Unfortunately this BAPI doesn't come with any input parameter possibilities, so we can not use an activty id as input parameter.

If we test the BAPI in SE37 in the CRM backend we can indeed fill in some table values (e.g. Partner, GUID, etc.).

How can we get these possibilities in VC? Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

Best regards,

Jan Laros

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jan,

Can you able to see the table nodes/names in the icon of the BAPI when you drag it into visual composer story board ? whether it is in right hand side or left hand side ?

Regards

Basheer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Basheer,

I don't know exactly what you mean, but when I drag the BAPI (from the "Find data" box) to the storyboard I can not see any difference.

I have uploaded a screenshot of the screen that pops-up right after dragging the BAPI to the storyboard. As you can see there are no possible Input port parameters.

http://tweakers.net/ext/f/HJQXHcRwJQVXZqPnWvkjtOv2/full.jpg

Any ideas? Help is highly appreciated.

Regards,

Jan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jan,

What could be the actual inputs to the bapi? Is there any inputs to the bapi shown in the output ports list?

Regards

Basheer

Former Member
0 Kudos

I would like to send an Activity_ID or GUID to a BAPI or FM in Visual Composer and I need this BAPI or FM to deliver some results. In the BAPI in the CRM system we can use tables as input or output. However, in VC we can not use tables as input. Can this be fixed somehow?

Edit: We now have an ABAP developer who has copied the BAPI and wrote an RFC wrapper for it and now we can use GUID as input parameter in VC.

Edited by: Jan Laros on Jan 20, 2009 1:45 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I manage to test it without any problem here, I have an input form.

On Visual Composer, have you try to make a right click on your BAPI "Define Data Service" and click all fields defined in "Input ports".

Fabien.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fabien,

Thanks for you reply. Your idea actually is exaclty the problem. There are no fields to click under Input Ports.

Best regards,

Jan