SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Program RFFMDLFI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi people. Maybe you can help me with this one.

I ran program RFFMDLFI to delete some wrong actual values. I then checked tables FMIFIIT and FMIFIHD and the documents were correctly gone. The problem is that their values are still in table FMIT. The program mentioned above should've erase it too, right? Have you ever seen it before?

Regards,

Bernardo

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

CesarCarreno
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Bernardo, in order to match the line items values with totals, you must run the program RFFMRC04.

Regards

César.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

CesarCarreno
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Bernardo, in order to match the line items values with totals, you must run the program RFFMRC04.

Regards

César.

0 Kudos

It did not work for me. I'm struggling with FMAVCT table and it won´t update with Journal Entries. Any other advice?

Thanks!!

0 Kudos

Hi Eduardo, not sure what is the context of your issue, FMAVCT is not updated for any document or for a set or documents?, it ahppens always or after reposting?. Please let us know the details to provide better support.

Regards

César

0 Kudos

I suggest that the new issue will be taken to a separate thread: I don't see any connection between the original post and the recent comment added 12 years after.

mar_novalbos
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Bernardo,

The program actually updates (corrects) amounts in FMIT rather than erasing. Pls Check if at least total amounts are updated and let us know.

Kind regards,

Mar

Edited by: Mar Novalbos on Jan 16, 2009 3:22 PM