cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with initial load in NWM 7.1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I was trying to perform an inital load on a data object and at first it did not work because of an errormessage in the backend BAPI-wrapper. I fixed that and tried to repeat the initial load, but this was not possible. I got the message that the initial load is already triggered. Is there any way to repeat the initial load for a data object?

regrads,

Jens Harzer

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

If you refer to the suggestion given by Narayani, this is exactly what you need to follow to trigger initial load again.

Try the below:

The tcode SDOE_CLEANUP triggers cleanup via the queues. Hence wait for the queues to complete.

I can only guess, pre-mature deletion all the entries in SMQ2 soon after triggering this cleanup could be one of the reasons for the failure to trigger load again.

There is a table called SDOE_BELOAD_STAT, which maintains the status of the load( initial/delta)

you may check this table for your DO_ID after the cleanup transaction has successfully completed or forcibly edit it to trigger load again!(not advisable)

Hope this helps,

Poornima

0 Kudos

Hi,

Do the following which should help you trigger an initial load again.

First perform a cleanup using the SDOE_CLEANUP. Go to transaction SMQ2 , there should be no queue messagesin this transaction.

after there are no messages in SMQ2. go to SDOE_WB transactions and check the CDS has no entries.

Now you can again trigger, SDOE_LOAD.

Thanks and Regards,

Narayani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I tried that, I executed SDOE_CLEANUP and removed all entries in SMQ2. But I still can't repeat the initial load. The transaction SDOE_LOAD is saying "Initial load already triggered for Data Object,..."

Do you have any other ideas?

regards,

Jens

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jens,

What about a delta load?

-wael