cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Usage dependency - context

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

in my current project I need to distribute CRM businesspartner information using XI. The business partner data in CRM has been enhanced with customer specific fields which obviously also need to be sent. I'm planning on creating my own SWCV which has a usage dependency to SWCV SAP BBPCRM 4.0. Now here is my question:

When I create a usage dependency the system wants me to specify a dependency context. There are the options "Installation Time" and "Build Time" to choose from. I neither found anything in SAP Help nor in any on the forums which tells me what the difference between these two options is. The only thing I found was posts stating to use "Installation Time". Does anybody know what the difference is ?

regards

Andy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Andreas,

>>>>There are the options "Installation Time" and "Build Time" to choose from. I neither found anything in SAP Help nor in any on the forums which tells me what the difference between these two options is.

use <b>Installation Time</b> only

there's no info on the build time

so it's probably

something that only SAP uses

have a look at my weblog:

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/08/26/xi-are-you-independentfrom-your-dependencies

Regards,

michal

-

<a href="/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/06/28/xipi-faq-frequently-asked-questions">XI FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions</a>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michal,

thanks for your swift replay,

Andy

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

no problem

Regards,

michal

-

<a href="/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/06/28/xipi-faq-frequently-asked-questions">XI FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions</a>

Answers (0)