cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Next inspection date is not updated in batch / prposed at the time of UD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have configurted the system for retest of batches, the system successfully creates the inspection lot but when does not propose next inspection date at the time of UD nor it updates in Batch Master.

I entered inspection interval days in QM View, the system entered the first inspection date correctly. Also Batch Restriction is working properly.

Kindly help.

regards

Mobashir

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shaymal & VRMP

I have checked the system, the only problem I am facing is that the system does not show next inspection date dialog box at the time of UD where I can see the next inspection date being set by the system

Say, I use QA07 (Triggered Manually) on 19.jan.08. The Next inspection date was 26.jan.08 and Initial Run in Days was 10 (days), the system created inspection lot on 19.jan.08 successfully. At the time of UD it automatically set 29.jan.08 as the next inspection date (i.e. 19.jan.08 + 10 days) istead of 06. Feb.08 (i.e. 26.jan.08 + 10 days) without showing dialog box / suggesting next inspectino date.

regards

Mobashir

Edited by: Muhammad Mobashir on Jan 19, 2009 7:11 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The system will not propose /show you for the next inspection date during UD, instead it will update the next inspection date during UD & you can see the system calculated next inspection date after saving the UD only.

The second issue is system will calculate the next inspection date for the "Recurring Batches" from the date of UD, not from the alraedy available date (26Jan08) in the batch. In your example, if you have made UD for the "Recurring Batch" on 19Jan08 the next inspection date will be 29Jan08. If you make UD on 22Jan08, the next inspection date will be 2Feb08. If you make UD on 26Jan08 the Next inspection date will be 06Feb08 as you required.

With Best Regards,

Vitahl

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The system propose "New date for recurring inspection" dialog box after UD, and gives option whether to accept propsed "Inspection Date" or decline. I have a screen shot as a proof, once it did on another client. I wish I could send.

Thanks for the second part of my question.

regards

Mobashir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mobashir,

You can upload your screen shot proof to some site and give the URL over here.

OR

Just visit the user's Business cards you may get their personnel IDs there.

But let me make it very clear once again that as per STD SAP Next inspection date for the batch get calculated by two ways only.

1. At the date for GR + Inspection Intervals in the materials master.

2. At the time of UD for recurring inspection lot 09. (UD date of 09 Inspection type + Inspection interval for the Material)

Regards,

Shyamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

Please download the screen shot

http://rapidshare.com/files/185920965/rETEST-Presentation.JPG

Thanks to all contributors

regards

Mobashir

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

re checking

Former Member
0 Kudos

I just want to enable user to accept or decline next inspection date at the time of UD.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohammad,

Pls check the following

1. MM03 - General plant data - Batch management active

- Quality Management - QM active, Inspn type-09 active

2. MSC2N - Characteristic created

3. QA07 - Lot creation only tick

4. QE51 - Close the Inspection lot

Now, the next due will be changed as per interval given in QM view from the lot closed date.

If you want to change next inspection date, use tcode: MSC2N and change it. The changed date will be taken as next due.

Try the above and give feedback.

Reg,

VRMP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Mobashir

As per STD SAP the next inspection date get calculated from the Date of GR.

Say if the inspection interval 10 Days and GR is posted on 16.01.2009 then it will calculate the Next date as 26.01.2009.

Regards,

Shyamal