Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding OTR Maintenance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

OTR-

When we create the OTR using SOTR_EDIT, we need to give object type as either (WDYV or WDYA or WDYC) for my webdynpro.

Here the OTR is getting replaced by the concept Id for that text . What is the issue. Eventhogh the OTR is maintained for that. One more issue is that, how can I delete the OTR texts maitained for a given application.

I have created WDA in one client and testing it another client.

I have checked the entries in the SOTR_HEAD and SOTR_TEXT for the OTR texts.

Once I have bound this text of UI element to the OTR and then tried to have my own text rather than OTR for that UI element, here when I run the application the text is replaced by the conecpt Id that I had bound earlier. Why is this happening...........

Regards,

Lekha.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

abhimanyu_lagishetti7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Drop Down By key in ALV

It will read from the Domain, there should not be any issue with this.

SELECTED_KEY_FIELDNAME should be the context attribute name in capitals

OTR

for OTR, sometimes the text will not get reflect. Basis team has to take this issue, they will run Sync command at kernal level to synchronize the Text Repository

OR

You have to delete the UI element again create a new UI element and set the texts

Abhi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I resolved the dropdown key problem...

Earlier it was not reflecting in the dropdown. Now they are...

Yes, I did the same, by deleting the UI element and maitaining the text again..

One more thing, WDYV or WDYA is advisable to give for the OTR maintainance.

Sometimes it shows the OTR list in the package sometimes its not.. while binding.

what could be the issue.

Regards,

Lekha.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thomas, Can you please let me know about this OTR maintenance problem listed above. What to do to overcome this?

Regards,

Lekha.