cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add "Cost Plan Version" and "Planned Cost" into CNE5 report?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would like to display Cost Plan Version(VERSN) and Planned Cost in the CNE5 report.

How to retrieve Planned Cost that based on the Cost Plan Version ?

Appreciate helps. Thanks.

Regards,

See Mun

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

not sure about your question ......????

anyway you can use the field selection button to get the respective plan cost version 0001 or 0002 as per the display settings

change the settings to display the version of your choice - there are 3 fields you can use 2 as the thisrd will be for progress version

settings -> value display -> plan version

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Virendra and Nitin,

Thanks for providing a details information to me.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Virendra,

So sorry for the unclear question. I got this requirement which a bit confusing.

Thanks a lot for the suggestion.

What is the different between Plan Version 1 and Plan Version 0?

Is there any Planned Cost field that can be retrieved and displayed in the report based on the Plan Version above?

Thanks again!

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Plan versions: A plan version is created in accounting and stores different cost plans for a project, such as an "optimistic" and a "pessimistic" plan.

Now coming to plan version 0 is verson where actaul cost is updated in your organisation.

Plan version 1 is used for the planning...

How to see the same in CJE5 is suggested by Virendra..

However there is no filed name planned cost in report but the name of the filed is Proj.cost sched.000

with which you can achieve your result.

path is run txn CJE5>give your Project no.> F8> in new screen> F5-->in new Window scroll down in the right side for the Proj.cost sched.000 filed > with select take the same to left side>Enter--> values will displyed for this field in your report.

similarly you can use the other fields as well... take help of F4, to know the meaning of fileds.

Regards

Nitin

Edited by: Nitin Patoliya on Jan 17, 2009 11:18 AM