cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capturing the input value

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

I have developed a web dynpro application, which access the R/3 system to access the data.

I have a login screen from where the userID is being sent directly to the BAPI(function module) along with other paramaters from the initial screen after login.

Now I am implementing a functionality which gives the privelege to admin user to access the data of others.

Now what I am doing is that when that particular admin user is logging in then he should be able to see his own

records.

In the initial screen for the admin user there is a extra input field provided such that he can enter the userID for viewing the data of others.

Now the feature that the admin user ID is not being sent to the Function module directly.

but when I am entering in the input field the data is being retrieved.

I need some help in retrieving the results when the user is admin user.

help me..

thanks and regards

kris

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

closing the thread

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gopi,

Map attribute / nodeattribute in view controller to attribute / nodeattribute in custom controller.

For this add custom controller as required in view controller "Properties" tab, then select attribute / node, right-click and set mapping.

With mapping and model node node in component controller (that is bound to function module) ID attribute will be assigned automatically.

VS

Former Member
0 Kudos

this message behalf of Gopikrishan

Hi Valery Silaev ,

Here Iam using mapping context attribute iam getting from the first view . But my problem is here iam checking Empty input field value.If input filed is empty then portal user goto BAPI other wise what ever input given by user that will goes to BAPI.

Here My problem is This empty input checking in Onsubmit button only iam Calling BAPI in init() mehtod but This checking is to happend in OnSubmit .

How can I pass this onsubmit value to init().

Or any otherway please guide me.

Thanks

kris

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gopi,

I am not able to understand your problem clearly.

Please give some example.

Regards,

Shubham