cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in Elster Scenario senderAgreement not found: lookup of binding

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i try to set up an Elster Scenario with Process Integration 7.0 described in SAP Note 1275854

When i launch the test report RPUTX7D0 the following error comes up :

Teststring für GZIP und UNGZIP: ÄäÖöÜüß                                                                                
Message: senderAgreement not found: lookup of binding via CPA-cache failed for AdapterType RFC, AdapterNS http://sap.com/xi/XI/S
SY-SUBRC: 1                                                                                
Kommunikationsfehler beim Aufruf des                                                                                
Funktionsbausteins HR_DE_B2A_ELSTER_GZIP.                                                                                
Ueberprüfen Sie die RFC-Verbindung HR_DE_ELSTER                                                                                
bzw. die Funktion auf XI                                                                                
Message: senderAgreement not found: lookup of binding via CPA-cache failed for AdapterType RFC, AdapterNS http://sap.com/xi/XI/S
SY-SUBRC: 1                                                                                
Kommunikationsfehler beim Aufruf des                                                                                
Funktionsbausteins HR_DE_B2A_ELSTER_UNGZIP.                                                                                
Ueberprüfen Sie die RFC-Verbindung HR_DE_ELSTER                                                                                
bzw. die Funktion auf XI                                                                                

What i have done:

refreshing the cache

checked the RFC Connection Type T

Where is my mistake ?

thanks

Matthias

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can i have your contact number. I am also getting the same error. Can mail me to anilkumarpagolu at yahoo com

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have the same issue. However, I think that error message is unimportant, because the HR does not use the RFC HR_DE_B2A_ELSTER_GZIP, but another RFC for sending the Elster data to XI. That other RFC ist configured correctly in the XI Elster component. We managed to send data from HR to XI but then the real problem comes. The XI SOAP Receive module is not giving back a result. I have to check in more detail what's going on. We have also opened an OSS-note, but did not get a solution so far.

CSY

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just to give you an update, our problem in the SOAP receiver module call was not on SAP side, but on the Elster server itself. We tried again today (without changing anything on our side), and the call was now processed successfully by Elster.

CSY

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In opposite to the note, you have to put a value here:

Bereich Dok-typ Konst ... Beginn     Ende       Konstante
ST      LSTA    SIGSW ... 01.01.1800 31.12.9999 200901         
ST      LSTB    SIGSW ... 01.01.1800 31.12.9999 200901

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have done the customizing like you said, but the error is still there

Bereich Dok-typ Konst ... Beginn Ende Konstante

ST LSTA SIGSW ... 01.01.1800 31.12.9999 200901

ST LSTB SIGSW ... 01.01.1800 31.12.9999 200901

regards

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I have seen, that there is already an OSS ticket with this topic.

Let's see, what the support find out.

Stefan

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No I see the point: The test report call the old ELSTER scenario without signature and the new one at same time.

See you have to implement note 966583 as well.

I have no idea, why the test report behaves like this.

Regards

Stefan

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for your relpies, but the error is still there

@Prateek

"CPA cache refresh (mode=full) successfully executed in 15906 milliseconds."

@Stefan

I have checked the HR Customizing it is set like described in the SAP Note.

The Entries from T50BK are 
ST LSTA RCFDE 01.01.1800 31.12.9999
ST LSTB RCFDE 01.01.1800 31.12.9999

The RFC Connection T has the following configuration and is set up on the Business System:

RFC Name : HR_DE_ELSTER
Type : T
ProgrammID: ELSTER_XML_XXX (XXX = Business System ID)
gateway-host : hostname (of the Business System)
gateway-service : sapgw<SYSNUM> (Systemnumber of the Business System) 

Thanks

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The settings in HR customizing are wrong. So the wrong RFCs are used.

Adjust the HR customizing according to that note.

Regards

Stefan

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Perform a full CPACache refresh with PIDIRUSER

http://<hostname>:<port>/CPACache/refresh?mode=full

Regards,

Prateek