Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QP02 prevent online deletion of inspection plan

suzy_bijnens
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Online deletion is causing some problems because it only sets a deletion flag in PLKO (header level of the inspection plan) while the entries in PLMK (characteristic level of the inspection plan) are not flagged for deletion. Therefor I would rather have the user to use QSR6 in case it is necessary to delete an inspection plan.

Is it possible to prevent deletion of an inspection plan while using tr QP02? The authorisation object is Q_ROUT and there is an ACTVT value for deletion and 1 for deletion from database. The user has only authorisation to change (ACTVT 02), but is still able to delete an inspection plan (and save this deletion).

When I remove Q_ROUT, the user is no longer authorised for the transaction QP02. He needs to be able to change specification limits for the characteristics, so I cannot remove the QP02 authorisation.

Can you make some suggestions?

Thanks,

Suzy

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you not hide the check box for the deletion flag in tcode OP5B. In that way no one can set the indicator.

Regards,

Subbu

8 REPLIES 8

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you not hide the check box for the deletion flag in tcode OP5B. In that way no one can set the indicator.

Regards,

Subbu

0 Kudos

Hi Subbu,

Thank you for your reply. After hiding the deletion flag, the user is still able to use the deletion button (bucket) for removal of a tasklist.

Rgds,

Suzy

0 Kudos

If you can't do this through auths or config then you could create a transaction variant (SHD0) and hide the button/s there. Assign this to a custom t-code & give to the users who shouldn't be performing that action.

0 Kudos

The authorization for deleting tasklist from header of the isnpection plan is controlled by activity 06 for the object Q_ROUT.

The Actvity 41 for Q_ROUT is used for transaction QSR6 for deleting tasklists from database.

0 Kudos

Hi,

The user only has authorisation ACTVT 02 for Q_ROUT, not 06. I double checked with PFCG in the role itself and with S_BCE_68001397.

Does this mean that I need to create an OSS message? We are in ECC6.0

Thanks,

Suzy

0 Kudos

Hi Suzy,

I have tested the tcode in R4.7 and the system did not authorize me to delete the task list from header due to lack of authorization for ACTVT 06 for Q_ROUT.

I can test the tcode in ECC 6.0 only on monday now.

Since, you are double sure about the authorizations of the user, you can proceed by raising an OSS message.

Regards,

Subbu

0 Kudos

Hi Suzy,

You are right. The authorization to delete the task list from the inspection plan using QP02 in ECC 6.0 is controlled by ACTVT 02 only for the object Q_ROUT. This indeed contradicts to the authorization concept in R 4.7. I searched the service marketplace and found this note:

Note 311356 - Missing authorization check for deleting task list [311356|https://websmp130.sap-ag.de/sap(bD1lbiZjPTAwMQ==)/bc/bsp/spn/sapnotes/index2.htm?numm=311356]

The solution provided here is:

Activate the extended authorization check in Customizing under "Production Planning for Process Industries --> Master Data --> Master Recipe --> Settings for the Task List Type --> Define General Control Parameters".

Also refer to the affecting release information for Release 4.0A under "Production Planning for Process Industries" - Basic Data - Master Recipe.

This should solve the problem although I have not tested it.

Regards,

Subbu

Edited by: Subramaniam Iyer on Jan 19, 2009 10:09 AM

0 Kudos

Hi Subbu,

Your solution is working perfectly. I've also learned that it is not always a good idea to search SAP notes "restricted to my SAP system". This note did not come up although the search terms were mentioned in the key words of the note.

Thanks a lot,

Suzy