cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inbound queue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru's,

I am still having problems with my inbound queue on the SRM system. The scenario is that XI sends a message to the SRM system, the messages comes in the queue of the SRM system but needs to be manually be processed.

What tried to do is to use the transaction sxmb_adm and registered and actived all queue's, still now luck. How can I fix this?

Hope some can help me out.

Best regards,

Guido Koopmann

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guido

Go tcode "sxmb_adm" -> integration engine configuration.

You will find Destination there.

Go to tcode SM59 find whether that destination is working fine or not

Register the queues via t.code sxmb_adm where u have an option manage ques.

Once you register the queues, they default activated.

If u want to manually unlock then u need to go to transaction SMQR,SMQ1,SMQ2 for queue management. There u have to select the queue and activated all entries.

SMQ1 u2013 qRFC Monitor for the outbound queue You use this transaction to monitor the status of the LUWs in the outbound queue and restart any hanging queues manually.

SMQ2 u2013 qRFC Monitor for the inbound queue. You use this transaction to monitor the status of the LUWs in the outbound queue.

U may schedule the report RSQOWKEX (Outbound Queues) and RSQIWKEX (Inbound Queues) to restart the queues automatically.

To Cancel the messages from MONI with the Status Scheduled for Outbound Process

Schedule the Report RSXMB_CHECK_MSG_QUEUE

SAP_BC_XMB_DELETE

Regards

Abhishek

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Koopmann,

U need to check the inbound queue (SMQ2 transaction) its shows the all the queues from the inbound side, click on the particular message of queue and check the status of the queue.

If importance of that message and based upon the status of the message(like error) u need to delete the particular queue and let u know the processing time of that message and resend the particular delete message from SXI_MONITOR.

Regards,

Sateesh N.