Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in setting deletion indicator to PR's

former_member563943
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello all,

As i was trying to set the Deletion indicator for the selected PR , the error msg was displayed saying * "This item only changeable via the associated production order" *

How to proceed further??????

please let me know the TCode of Prod Order and the Steps to be followed

Regards,

Preeti.P.G

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

venkatesh_kulkarni1
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Go to CO02/

go respective item/ & check the control key....if it is for external procurement/

then chnage it / come back & try to delete the PR /

Not sure/

please correct me if i'm wrong/

venkatesh

former_member563943
Participant
0 Kudos

But i haven't maintained any PO's for the material ...i have only PR's existing still i m nt able to set the deletion indicator

Regards,

Preeti.P.G

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

In SAP when you create a purchase requisition not directly, but from production order / maintenance order / network, you can't change the PR directly as well. You need to go to the production order and maintain the PR there. Try CO02 - Change Production Order and from this level it should be possible to maintain the PR.

Hope it helps,

venkatesh_kulkarni1
Active Participant
0 Kudos

you have account assignment F- order then you remove that account assignment and remove order save it/ then try to set deletion indecator.

if it is not workin then send screen shot of ur production order & PR ...

to (venkatsh.kulkarni-gmail)

Venkatesh

former_member563943
Participant
0 Kudos

hello

when i go to tcode co02...i can find only the network id not the PO nos and choosing the network id will not work...

Guide me on this..

Regards,

Preeti.P.G

venkatesh_kulkarni1
Active Participant
0 Kudos

you need to select relkated order type...

if you are getting networks then that means you have selected network type... over there...

selct respective production order type...

or tell me what is account assignment catagory in PR check account assignment tab tell me what is account assignment over there.. network , order, WBSE.....

Venkatesh

former_member563943
Participant
0 Kudos

In the F4 i am getting only network id not any other PO and more over the account assignment cat is Q i.e Proj make to order....

I assigned material to project and choose Pr+Reservation type

venkatesh_kulkarni1
Active Participant
0 Kudos

If you dont want PR then delete that material from project & again assign to the project & select only reservation for WBSE then sys will not generate PR for that materail.

then go to PR then try to remove that account assignment Q & respective WBSE from PR.... then try to mark for deletion....

Venkatesh