cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EDI- No communication data has been defined for transmission medium 6'.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

We have newly implemented intercom sales & billing. This is the between 2 compamy codes. Lets say the seller and suplyer. Supplyer to seller invoice is interco invoice. When the suplier generating the invoice then automaticlly will post the account entries to the Seller Accounting. For this we maintained EDI settings and Output type RD04. Once i created the invoice maintained the output typr RD04 but its giving error "No communication data has been defined for transmission medium 6". I have maintained output condition also. and maintained partner profile in T.code: WE20 for outbound. Still the error if i click on process log it's teling partner profile not available. If i click on communication method the error is "No communication data has been defined for transmission medium 6" Could you please suggest me.

Thanks in advance,

vs

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Communication data is not required and not maintained for EDI. In our system, the message you've mentioned is just an information, not an error. Make sure that in the output type you have the correct processing program - it should be RSNASTED / EDI_PROCESSING and no form.

Customer number in WE20 should be maintained as KU (outgoing) and LI (incoming).

Answers (0)