cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account GP - Customer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus.,

I created a customer as sold to party as well as ship to party for particular sales area.

but now i want to restrict the customer as sold to party for that particular sale order i want to use only as sgip to party. how can i do this?

cheers,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You cannot restrict a customer for a particular sales order, instead you have to take care at the time of selecting customer in SO.

You can also block the customer with the help of XD05

Regards,

Nimit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you don't want to maintain in sales order as sold-to party and have to maintain as a ship-to-party means,You have assign this ship-to-party to other customer sold-to-party and create sales order for this customer sold-to-party and choose the ship-to-party from the list.

Regards,

Hari CHalla.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

already i assigned it as ship to party to some other sold to party. so i want to use this customer as ship to party to another sold to parties not for the same customer numner

cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can assign the same ship to party customer to multiple different sold to party customers in customer master partner function tab in Sales area data.

Regards,

Nimit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can assign the same ship to party customer to multiple different sold to party customers in customer master partner function tab in Sales area data.

From your statement what I understand is you want a customer which can only be used as Ship to party and should never be a sold to party.

If I am correct you can create a customer with Account group 0002 as a ship to party and assign this customer to other customers.

Correct me if I am wrong.

Regards,

Abhee.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

already i created a customer as a sold to party and created some sales orders and invoices.

but now we came to know that this customer should be used as ship to party not as sold to party.

i assigned this customer as ship to party to few sold parties.

but i dont want to use the sames customer number as sold to party.

how can resolve this.

cheers

P S

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to XD05, select this customer code and input the sales area and execute. There under the tab "Order block" you can see a field "Selected Sales Area" Assign some value here and save. Now for this customer code, you cannot create sale order but assign as ship to party.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi,

how can i block a customer as ship to party from XDO5.

if i do like this system is not allowing as ship to party also for that particular sales ares.

cheers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In customer master record remove the customer pricing procedure and keep that field blank. so whenever you create a sales order system will not find pricing procedure for that customer and will no t allow to go further.

But the same customer you can use as ship to party.

Regards,

Abhee.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Your question is how to block the customer as SOLD TO PARTY and NOT SHIP TO PARTY.

If this is correct, then, you can go ahead with what I have suggested. Also whatever value you assign in XD05, you have to ensure that the value is assigned to your order type.

To check this, go to IMG -- SD --> Sales --> Sales Documents --> Define and Assign Reason for Blocking.

There double click on Allocate blocking reasons to sales document types and ensure that the value what you have maintained in XD05 is assigned to your order type here. This should work.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi,

based on ur suggetion i blocked the customer through xd05, but if i do like this iam not able use this customer as ship to party to some other sold to party.

i checked the sales document configuaration also, whatever i assign in xd05 that has been assigned to the sales document also

Eg:

sold to party no :121

ship to party no: 121

sales area 1500/50/10

(note; we have creted few sales order and invocies for the above combination)

another sold to party no: 52 , i assigned 121 as ship to party in 52.

now i want to restrict 121 as sold to party for the mentioned sales area but i want to use it as ship to party for 52.

if i block 121 from xd05, iam unable to use 121 as ship to party, please suggest how can i resolve this prob.

cheers,

P S

Edited by: P S on Jan 16, 2009 12:45 PM