cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ServiceDesk: Send email to message creator (freetext, not status change)

0 Kudos

Hello,

can somebody tell me how to create an action to send an email to message creator, I do not mean to send an email by status change of message. It should be called by an action and a popup should allow to send freetext to the message creator (such as send an email to SAP). Many thanks for hints.

Best regards

Johannes

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This can be done with the help of smart forms assignment to action profile.

Check

/people/dolores.correa/blog/2007/09/18/sending-e-mail-from-support-message

I think this will resolve your issue.

Shivam

0 Kudos

Hello Shivam,

thanks for your respond but that is not the solution... I want to send an email undependend of a smart form, because in a smart form you must define a text which is always the same and fix.

I want to send an email with text I have write down in message screen under "reply" or declare in a popup (like action "send to sap") .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Right click on the message creators name and send mail.

0 Kudos

Ok Christian,

thanks,- a good workaround. But the outsend mail is not find in the log or everywhere in the created message. Does anybody know if there is the possibility to log the sended emails and to send it over an action?

Best regards

Johannes

raguraman_c
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can see the logs in Transaction SOST. There you can also enable trace and have detailed log.

This will solve your problem.

Feel free to revert back.

-=-Ragu

0 Kudos

Hi Ragu,

it concerns to me that I want to have a control over the service desk message no. what (response) the supporter write to the message creator in that email especially when a time has passed. Therefore I need the log/protocol in the service desk message which contains the email text (with timestamp) according to description or internal note. I do not mean an email monitoring if email going out or in.

Best regards