cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scales in Pricing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am having a requirement in pricing. In the pricing, I want to have a value of a condition if the weight crosses certain limit.

Ex. If the weight exceeds 100 kg, then there is a handling charge of Rs.10 per kg on the excess weight,

i.e. If the weight is 1 to 100 kg, then there will be no charges, but if it is more than 100 kg say, 120 kg, then there is a charge of 20kg @ Rs.10/kg. i.e Rs.200 needs to be paid.

If you can tell me how to maintain the scales for condition records in such type of scenario.

Thanks in advance,

Rajarshi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

On your condition type in config(v/06), set the Scale Basis = D or E(gross weight or net weight). Set the UOM to KG. Assuming you have an access sequence tied to your condition type, you can go into your condition record(VK11) for that condition type and set up your scales and corresponding prices. If this is applicable to the weight of all the items on an order then you will also have to set up group condition within config(v/06) of the condition type.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your response, actually I am having another problem.

I will describe with example-

Suppose my weight is 100 kg then the charges is Rs. 50/kg. If the weight exceeds 100 kg, say 120kg, then the charge will be Rs. 50/kg upto 100kg and then the excess weight i.e. 20kg will be charged with Rs.25/kg. that means the total charge for 120kg will be = Rs.50 x100 + Rs.25 x 20 = Rs.5500

Regrds,

Rajarshi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rajarshi,

In the same area of scale config on the condition type(v/06). There is a config setting scale type. Select 'D' Graduated to Scale. Then set up your condition record. This should give you your desired result.