cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ERP (Abap) to NW (Java)-Communication with JCA (inbound) in EJB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

i found examples which use JCA for outbound-communication from java-ejbs to an abap-system. but i didn't found much about how to implement inbound-communication. So i want to call an java-ejb on my NWCE 7.1 (JCA 1.5) from an Abap-System.

Has anybody more information or code snippets how to achive this?

thx and regards

Matthias

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Found the solution myself.

I'm planning to write a blog to show how this is been done.

regards

matthias hayk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

if you still need some input you could have a look on my java.net project page

[https://jcaconnectors.dev.java.net/]

regards franz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

thanx for answering so far. But all suported links are very theoretical and some for xi.

I have nw ce 7.1 and i want to call a bean. i know already found out, that the beans has to be a message-driven bean. But what i really read is a practical example of how to implement this.

regards

Matthias

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I´ve created an inbound JCA using SAP JCO for my diploma thesis, what info do you exactly need?

regards franz

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello franz,

what i would like to know is what do i have to do on both sides. i want to call a function module in the erp. this function-modul itself has only an interface in sap but no implementation. so that abap code could call this function-module with input, output, table parameters.

the implementation of that function module should be a (message-driven?) bean on my java-application-server. that bean should have access to the input-parameters and should be able to return parameters to the calling abap-code.

so i am looking for an working example to achive this.

but i still haven't found it until now.

regards

matthias

Former Member
ravindra_bollapalli2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos