Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOM for Sales

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I have a Scenario like follows:

In my sales order i will enter the BOM Meterial and i will enter price manually for Components.

Now my requirement is System has to calculate the all Sub items prices and it has show as a condition type amount in Main article..i.e my header material price = Cumulative of all sub items...

How can i configure that.. pls help me..

Subbu.............

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

closed

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Subbu,

As Mr.Chandra rightly mentioned in addition to that

If you want price at item level you need to maintain the item category group as LUMF (Structure/mat. below) in your BOM sub material master data -->Sales: Sales Organization Data2 view.

-->Do the item category determination for your document type through VOV4 transaction

Your Sales document type + Itemcategory group(LUMF)+ Higher level item category group (TAP) -->TAN

-->Maintain pricing related settings.

Now create sales order for that material system will calculate the header material price as cumulative of the sub items price.

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In BOM, e if u want to calculate the prics of sub items, Keep the item category group as lumf in Material Master Sales org2. Also keep the item category of Main item as TAP where, Pricing will come as blank, but item category of sub items will be TAN where the Pricing fiels will take "X", standard pricing. Then if u maintain cs01, BOM will calculate on sub item prices in sales ordr tc.

chandra