cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reservation not created

0 Kudos

Hello,

we are trying to generate a reservation in the R/3 backend system from a shopping cart in SRM. We got to create three days ago, but now we cannot generate them with the same data. We haven't changed anything in customizing. We have configured the SPRO->Define Objects in Backend System (Purch. Reqs, Reservations, Purch. Orders) with the following values:

- Purch. Group: "*"

- Category ID: "*"

- Source_syst: our backend R/3 system.

- Internal Procurement Type: Always reservation for mat. types subj. to inventory mgmt.

- Control Indicator in the Case of External Procurement: "Blank"

We have reviewed our approval workflow and they have the same steps that the workflow from shopping cart that generated a reservation.

We need to know where the SRM system decides if a reservation must be generated or not into the code.

Thank you.

Best regards.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Victoria,

As you said, Your settings are as below.

Define Objects in Backend System (Purch. Reqs, Reservations, Purch. Orders) with the following values:

Purch. Group: "*"

Category ID: "*"

Source_syst: our backend R/3 system.

Internal Procurement Type: Always reservation for mat. types subj. to inventory mgmt. Control Indicator in the Case of External Procurement: "Blank"

Now change the setting, in SRM for this settings, Category ID '*" wont work. Please use category ID number then it will work and your Reservation will be created. For each category ID you have to create the entry. Other entry which you did is OK except Category ID. Please change it to category ID number instead *.

Thanks

Aakash,

Rewards useful answer.

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please refer this SAP note 1173815 - some explanations might be given to easily understand how the system PO?PR?REservation created based on the sap standard logic .

regards

Muthu

0 Kudos

Hello,

I have changed my settings in the customizing in order to avoid "*" values but the reservation has not been created.

The oss notes says that we can debugging the function module BBP_INTERPRETE_DATA, but I haven't got stop there.

I think that this is not a problem configuration because two reservations was generated last 11th January and we haven't changed anything in SPRO.

Thank you.

Best regards.

Edited by: Victoria Cuevas Díaz on Jan 20, 2009 4:51 PM

0 Kudos

Hello all,

do you have any aditional idea?

Thank you.

Best regards.

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Are you still facing the problem? so you are telling that still follow on document was not yet created in r/3. any clue from sc follow on document folder?

regards

Muthu

0 Kudos

Hello,

yes, the problem still continues. All the shopping cart the we are creating, are going to purchaser's worklist.

We have debuggued the process but we cannot find where the system decides if it has to do a reservation or a purchase order.

Thank you.

Best regards.

former_member206968
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think for reservation, you need to define movement type attribute (BWA) in Org structue as 201. Did you check if this is maintained.

Regards,

Sanjeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The shopping carts having the product categeries which are configured for sourcing will be moved to purchasers worklist for sourcing instead of creating follow on document in the backend system.

So check the entries in the Define sourcing for the product categeries because if entries maintained for the product categeries as 'always carried out sourcing' or 'sourcing carried out for items not having source' will not any create follow on document.

koushik

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is the document status and backend document object in BBP_PD transaction?

Regards,

Masa

0 Kudos

Hello,

the status is:

0000000001 I1111 Item in Transfer Process X

HEADER I1015 Awaiting Approval X

HEADER I1021 Created

HEADER I1038 Complete

HEADER I1106 Shopping cart ordered

HEADER I1129 Approved

The shopping cart has been created and approved correctly. There isn't any log message and the backend object is empty.

Thank you.

Best regards.

Edited by: Victoria Cuevas Díaz on Jan 16, 2009 11:34 AM

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you executed CLEAN_REQ_REQ_UP program?

Is there any entry in RZ20 transaction ?

Regards,

Masa