Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Set user login before call WD application

former_member186148
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello!

We calling WD application from SAP CRM B2B. Both applications requires authentification. Both applications works with users maintained thru SU01. But CRM can use user aliases and WD application can use ony logins which not so comfortable for users since logins has values too difficult to remember.

So we want to setup WD application in this way:

1) pass current user's login as special URL parameter

2) during load logon screen WD application read this parameter and automatically put this value into "user login" field and disable it

3) so user should only enter a password

So does WD application have such special URL parameter and is it possible to setup that value of this parameter will automatically put to "user login" field when application will be called?

Regards, Lev

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not very clear with the requirement you want if you want to get the user id of portal to be passed into the wdcomponent that can happen the via of it is a ?????.

IN wd component by means of Handle default button of the Main window you can fetch the userid from the portal.In handle default method the portal userid can be captured by using by means of fm .

Regards,

Sana.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check out this link.

http://help.sap.com/search/highlightContent.jsp

Regards,

Lekha.

former_member186148
Active Participant
0 Kudos

OK, I found information about URL parameter which can pass user login into auth. form but what about disabled login field? is it possible?

Regards, Lev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lev,

Can you elaborate your requirement.

Regards,

Lekha.

former_member186148
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Lekha.

I'm passing user login thru URL parameter "sap-user" to WD application. Logon screen of this application shows login field filled from this parameter. So is it possible that login field become disabled and greyed-out after receiving user login from URL parameter?

Regards, Lev

Former Member