cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dashboard -> Columns "Staff. Stat" and "ProjDelay"

daniel_humberg
Contributor
0 Kudos

I just saw two fields in the dashboard which look very interesting, but I have not idea how they are calculated. In my system, furthermore, they are always empty (unlike the other columns).

1. Staff. Stat

2. ProjDelay

Can somebody explain what these columns mean and how they are calculated?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

FA1
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

form the online help for dashboards:

Proj.Delay Project delay

Based on the average amount of work confirmed each day, the system calculates the number of days by which the project is delayed.

Staff.Stat Staffing status

Shows whether a project is under- or overstaffed.

Kind regards,

Florian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

Staffing status is also empty in our dashboard, whereas all other columns are populated. Is there an additional step to perform in customizing to have this field updated?

Thank you.

Matthias

silvia_kreuzhuber
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Matthias,

please make sure that an Extract Layout is assigned to the affected project type (for example 0_DASHBOARD).

Additionally, the mapping for attribute 'STAFFING' must be maintained under IMG activity 'Define Attributes and Object Types for Evaluations' -> 'Mapping of Attribute Value to Icon'.

For example, you can make the following settings:

Counter Name Attr.Val. Higher Attr.Val.

1 Project role is not staffed. 0 0

2 Project role Is partially staffed 1 99

3 Project role Is fully staffed 100 100

4 Project role is overstaffed. 101 999

as well as Icons must be maintained.

The best would be to compare your Extract Layout with the standard one (e.g. 0_DASHBOARD) and to take it as reference, for example, check also that the objects 'STAFFING' and 'PARTICIPANT' are maintained in your Extract Layout.

Hope this help!

Regards,

Silvia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much Silvia, we will test this as soon as possibe!

Matthias

daniel_humberg
Contributor
0 Kudos

I am using the standard extract layout "0_DASHBOARD" for all my project types. Still, the field "Staff. Stat" was always empty for any project.

Is that field correctly filled by the standard extract layout?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

If you read Silvia's answer above, you have to assign an icon for this attributes, depending on the staffing percentage.

I didn't test it yet, but I'm sure it's the right answer.

Matthias

daniel_humberg
Contributor
0 Kudos

You are right, Matthias. I tried it and now, some icons are shown.

I just wondered why these icons are not delivered as part of the standard customizing by SAP.

Of course, the flexibility to be able to adjust the icons and the underlying logic is great, but a default set of icons could also be helpful...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

After a few tests, we are also able to display some icons. However we don't understand the way the calculation is done: on a sample project, we have seleveral with required capacity, but no resource assigned. However, we still get the green icon, as if the role was fully staffed.

Do you know how the system triggers the aggregation? Is there a special configuration to be done for atrribute 'STAFFING'?

Thank you!

Matthias