cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MWST is missing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

i am creating saled order for customer who is in canada, but am getting error message is pricing error:mandatory condition mwst is missing.

sometime back no error is getting for canada and got 0% on that time.

Now we r getting this error , can any body plz let me know why getting this error.

i have chked condition records in vk11 where not maintained fo rthat combination.

But why got 0% on some time back even though there was no condition s exist.

'

am waiting for ur reply

Regards

venkat

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

Taxes are determined on 4 factors.

1. Tax classification in customer master record

2. Tax classification in Material master record

3. Tax codes from plnat

4. Tax codes from country of the ship to party.

Now you need to check these 4 components properly maintained or not.

Apart from these goto pricing analysis and varify the condition records.

Jagan

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Step 1 : Check the condition record details of MWST in sales order. Compare this with the earlier created sales order.

Step 2 : In VK13 check for which key combination 0% MWST is maintained.

Step 3 : if it differes in tax classification of material then go to item data in sales order >>Billing document screen>>enter the required tax classification.

Now update the pricing to see the effect. It should give the required MWST value.

Regards,

Savita Swami

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check if plant data is maintained for that material for which you are creating an order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

May be you might have maitained valid from and valid to dates(6 months) in your earlier VK11 transaction.

The date would have been completed for the sake system amy be asking for input.

Please do check.

Correct me if iam wrong.

Regards,

Reddyy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Venkat,

If thatu2019s the case check whether is there any condition record exists six months back in VK13 by giving the validity date.

Also pick a sales order which you have created earlier (6 months back) and select the item, go to CONDITION tab click on ANALYSIS where you can find out how the condition types are triggered (left side of the screen).

Hope this helps for your analysis purpose.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

As the error says itu2019s a mandatory condition type which you might have maintained in pricing procedure.

I think so because you have maintain zero price of condition type which is mandatory that why it is giving error.

If you not required MWST as a mandatory then go to V/08 and select your pricing procedure and double click on control data.

Over their search for MWST and remove the check under mandatory condition type.

If you want MWST should be mandatory then go to VK11 and maintain it some condition record.

Just try any of the step hope so it will solve your problem

Regards

Raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

thanks for your reply.

i know the process which you explained.

But my doubt is 6 months back my user is created the sales order for canada customer with 0 % getting even though not maintained in vk11 since it is mandatory on that time.

i have analysed that and couldn't be found anything.

Is tehre any paramaters

Regards

venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

I dont think you can bring 0% for any condition type, and if it was coming previously then how did you bring that. you must have maintained as manual condition type. Other wise i dont think you can get 0% in your pricing.

regards,

Sudhir