Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with SSO for ESS on integrated ITS

raimund_jantscher
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a Problem with our SSO scenario for ESS on integrated ITS.

Because of some strategic decissions we are useing ESS via integrated ITS.

Our SSO scenario is working fine.

We are using SPNego on an WAS Java for authentication and a small redirect application which is running on the WAS Java to redirect the user to the ESS, which is accepting Logontickets from our JAVA instance.

This is working fine.

But when you logged on to ESS via SSO, then use the logoff-button in ESS, and then start the ESS in the same window again, SSO is not working, and you are getting the Standard Logonscreen.

I thought, that the WAS Java would create a new Logonticket, maybe overwrite the old one, and that the ESS will accept it, but it's not as expected.

If you use a new Internet Explorer Window, the SSO mechanism is working correctly.

If you don't use the logoff-button, it is also working correctly.

I googled, searched for notes, and tried to trace via HTTPWatch to get a clue, where the Problem could be, and now I'm here asking, if anybody here has a clue why this is not working.

My first Idea was that there is a problem with the expired MYSAPSSO2 cookie, or something with the securitysession.

If you have a hint for me to find the reason or the solution for my problem please help.

Regards

Ray

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member316351
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ray,

When you use the HTTP Watch tool you should view the cookies. Is there a MYSAPSSO2 cookie before and after the logoff? Please also see the documentation at: http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/d0/a3d940c2653126e10000000a1550b0/frameset.htm

Edgar

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

raimund_jantscher
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Is it possible to add a reply if the Question is answered?