cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cin pricing condition types

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi gurus,

I am working cin ecc 6.0 . unfortunately standard condtion types are not there. But i need to maintain the conditon types that related excise duties. what are the conditon types i have to use. Whic tax procedure should i use taxinn or taxinj. In my system taxinj it is having condition types . But i need the conditon types which i should use in my pricing procedure for the taxinn. what is the critriea i have to use to get the conditon types.

critieria means keyelements whether it is country, chapterid, plant, shiptoparty . I am getting confuse please could anybody let me know where to include conditon types in my pricing procedure.

If anybody having screen shots taxinn please share with me

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

Please note that SAP will not provide you all the condtion types, SAP will provide you some sample condition types (each scenario). This needs to be copied to and you have to create your own condition types and ensure that all the customization/setting should be kept intact (only if required can be changed).

From 4.7E onwards SAP had come out with TAXINN procedure. So it is always recommended to use TAXINN procedure as this will support CRM application.

SAP has 4 standard pricing procedure for both formula based and condition based. You can use

Pricing Procedure starting with JIN..... (Example JINFAC).

In those pricing procedure you can see excise condition type for BED, AED, SED and CESS.

Now for your information BED conditin type are: JEXP: Percentage Condition type and JEXT/JEX2 are total condition type. Similarly you can copy these conditon types and create your own ECS and SeCess Condition types.

For ECS and SeCess Most of the customers are using ECS: JECS:Percentage JECP=Total.

SeCess JA1X: Percentage and JA1Y : Total

Above mentioned ECS and SeCess condition types can be copied from repective BED condition types.

You have all the Key combination is defined in the standard access sequence, you are not suppose to changes the standard access sequence but you can add your own table in this access sequence as per your requirement (if only standard does not support).

Regards

MBS

Answers (0)