Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice Printout Issue: Discount value doubles each print preview

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SD gurus,

I have a scenario like this.

From invoice a print has been fired (Output type ZZ00), the print came successfully. But on the printout we are seeing a Total discount of value 45,00,000 Eros, while the value of the invoice itself is 43,000 Eros.

Why this might have happend.

Also, I did analyse the issue here, each time I click on the print preview button (VF03-- Issue Output-- Print preview) I am getting the Discount value doubled. Lets say in first preview it is 43,000, next preview it is 86,000 and it goes on adding the number of times you preview it without coming out of transaction

Has anybody encountered this issue. Your inputs will be of highest value.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Which output processing program and form are you using (it's in Processing routines in Output Type config)? Since you have a custom output type Z..., you might also have a custom program/form. And that's where the problem is, most likely.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check wehther there is any problem with the form or the driver program in the calculation and all. Might be there can be a technical problem in value summation or so.

Plz check the same.

Regards

Viswanath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishwanath,

I have checked the programme/ layout etc, its all fine....

I was wondering is there any OSS note which could be applicable to this kind of issue.

SInce the problem is for first preview the discount value is same, but for every next preview the discount value doubles up. So may be it is some OSS related issue.

Kindly let me know if u have an idea about the same.'