cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

condition UTXJ-VK11

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created a new access seq. with combination Departure country/Dest. country/Region/Taxcust1/Taxmatl1.

When I execute VK11 for this access, at item level,alongwith std. columne like Region,T1(cust),T1(Matl),tax code additional column of Rate do appear which our client do not want.

How can I remove this Rate column at item level whenever VK 11 is executed ?

Please help.

Points will surely be awarded.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It has been observed that you have closed many threads as "Answered" but without making any comments. Please develop the courtesy to update the forum whether your issue is resolved or not. If resolved how ??

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Mrunal

Normally in VK11 / UTXJ, we can see a field "Amount" and not sure, where you could see "Rate" Amount is nothing but you have to maintain 100 and unit is percent.

If I misunderstood your question, please be clear where the Rate tab is flowing.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi G. Lakshmipathi,

In the access which I have created the column, Rate is appearing. The client wants the format to look like as that of std. access no. 10 i.e. table no. 40 (in UTXJ acce. seq.) wherein neither the column. Amount nor Rate is present.

Is there any way to remove the "Rate " col. from the new access and appear like access no. 10 (Country/State/Customer Classif.1/Material Classification 1) in UTXJ access seq.

Regards

Edited by: Mrunal Ambatkar on Jan 16, 2009 2:38 PM

Edited by: Mrunal Ambatkar on Jan 16, 2009 3:07 PM