cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit check (incorrect )

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

I have created a sales order of 15 ST confirming available 10 ST and a dynamic credit check happens and the sales order is block with the full order value , I release it through VKM3 and was able to deliver 10 ST only

after that I gets a good receipt of 5 ST so I go to the sales order and try to deliver the left 5 ST but it again go to to credit block

it should not have again blocked the sales order as initially only the dynamic check was done for 15 ST and was released

please help in the above issue

regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Not Much sure, but i think the document has gone for block again as it was changed after being released.

in OVA8, Go thru the fields Deviation in % and No. Of days for the document to be open even after releasing, may find some solution.

I feel in your case the deviation is less than the released qty, so no issues, but its because of the time gap, that you took for making the second order, it went for block.

Regards

Vamsi Javaji.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

SmileZhang
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Vipin,

It is correct behaviour that the sales order is on block again when you do ATP check.

Please check the open sales value by FD33 or run report check_cm by SE38.

There should be no enough value left.

Regards,

Smile

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi vipin,

if you create the delivery thorough VA02, then the system might change the order status to credit block again. if you create delivery thru VL01N and the order status remains as permitted, then you should be able to create the delivery.

hope it works