Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic Certificate create

rajesh_sutar2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Can anybody please tell me,

What & where setting require for automatic creation of Quality certificate for deliver item.

Regard

Raja S.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

Pls let me know what kind of automation you are looking for. Because when you create a delivery, the system can only generate a lot, not Certificate. Because to print any Certificate you must have the results, which are feeded to Certificate from the inspection lot.

To process the Certificate for Delivery you should use Trx QC20.

But as prerequisite you must have the set of masters and presses es accomplished to take certificate.

e.g. COA Profile. Assignment to the COA profile. Inspection lot etc

Regards,

Shyamal

rajesh_sutar2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shyamal,

Thanks for reply.

As per my knowledge,

First we create sales order, against that create production order, do confirmation, save outbound delivery,

created inspection lot automatic when inspection type 10 maintain in MM02, then we do RR & UD.Then do PGI in VL02N. After the PGI we maually create certificate for customer. At that time certificate should create automatic when done PGI in VL02N.Is it possible in standard SAP .If yes what & where are setting require.

Basically I am PP consultant. If I am wrong anywhere please try to understand.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

As per best of my information this kind of automatic COA processing functionality is not available in STD SAP. And I think the same I had already written also as reply of your thread.

Though kindly refer the [Link|http://esoadocu.sap.com/socoview(bD1lbiZjPTAwMSZkPW1pbg==)/render.asp?id=E603F0A6034A4FC49DEF823AEC8D5B42&fragID=&packageid=DBBB6D8AA3B382F191E0000F20F64781&iv=], you may find some thing worth full.

Regards,

Shyamal

rajesh_sutar2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shyamal,

Thanks.

I got your point.

Can you please focus on my privious thread i.e Quality certificate create yet it is not answer properly.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, to automatic certificate create. You must:

1. QC01 Certificate Profile created

2. QC15: Assignment created

3. VV21: Certificate Recipient Created.

3.1 Output type: LQCA or LQCB

3.2 Select Key combinations :Certificate Recipient or Certificate Recipient

3.3 Select Client in communication: Date/time: 4 Send inmediatly

Best regard

Gladys Daza