cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BED NOT FLOWING TO EXCISE INVOICE J1IIN

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI SAP GURUS

can anybody help me the bed value is not flowing from invoice to excise invoice ecess,hecess,is coming properly we are using taxinn procedure i checked in excise defaults there it is jexp only i also assigned ett to concern gl accounts and i assigned jexp in classify condition types to zinfac to jexp.one thing is we recently changed taxinn to zaxiin.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Anand

Check whether you maintain excise transaction types for DLFC in LoG> Tax on goods movements> India--> Account determination.

Check whether you maintain Del plant in SO. If no pls maintain

Regards,

Deepu Pillai

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi deepu

i have maintained ett dlfc and assigned it concern gl account

to which account name can i assign the dlfc.

Former Member
0 Kudos

DLFC Credit RG23BED.

Regards

Deepu Pillai

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi deepu

it is assign to dlfc rg23bed and can u tell me for taxinn what are default condition types

Former Member
0 Kudos

IMG->Logistics general->Tax on goodsmovements->India->Basic settings->determination of excise duty->Maintain Excise defaults. Here you maintain your excise condition types.

Check whether you maintain G/L accounts for your transaction types just under excise acoounts for excise transaction.

Regards,

Deepu Pillai

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear sir

in excise default , check which tax procedure, because you have changed taxinn to zaxiin , check zaxinn procedure is there or not in excise defalt.

And in classified the condition type , check for zaxinn don or not

Regards

jrp

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi jrp

in excise defaults there are 3 taxprocedures taxinj taxinn,zaxinn,here i have mainted jexp to A/RBED and ecs and hecess is picking properly in classify conditrion types i have maintained zinfac to jexp.