SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help needed in Billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For particular rate category i have defined 3 Rate Types

1)KWH : Register

2)KW :Register

3)SVCH :Facts

Then I defined 3 Rates

1)Rate-KWH : Register Permissble to valuate the KWH COnsumption

2)Rate-KW : Register Permissble to valuate the KW Demand COnsumption

3)Rate-SVCH : Facts Permissible to apply surcharge of 2 % on the amount calulated in Rates-KWH & Rate-KW.For this i am addining the amounts using Variant Program-COMPUT02 & to apply Surcharge on the total amount i am using variant program DISCNT07.

Then i defined all 3 rates in Schema.I have done rate detrmination for all 3 rates & rate cat.

Billing is happening succesfull.But my problem is that whenever do the billing the Surcharge amont is coming as Zero.Its not doing the calcluation for surcharge i checked it by using INFACT06 for the Surcharge amount , but its coming as Zero.

What could be the problem. ? Is it related to operand defining at Rate / Rate Category ?

Pls help me out.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

check the facts of the operands (value runtime) in the ratefacts.

Regards

Sabine

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

check the facts of the operands (value runtime) in the ratefacts.

Regards

Sabine

0 Kudos

HI,

Its coming but 2 Billing line items for the same amount are coming istead of 1 Billing line item.

Why this is happening ?

regards

sagar

0 Kudos

Hi,

only the first line should be marked at 'Billing Line Item Relevant to Posting' and 'print-relevant'. The second line is just a line for info and marked as 'difference line':

During the calculation of discount amounts for document line items, the difference between the line item to be discounted and the discounted line item is generated as a separate difference item. This enables the discount totals to be evaluated later in statistics.

Regards

Sabine