cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing Error in depot sales

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends

Can you please explain me about Depot sales.

Actually iam doing Stock transport order for manufacturing plant to depot plant.

i have issued goods to the depot plant and trying to create billing document with the excise invoice billing type JEX but iam getting a error saying the delivery document is not relavent to billing.

Please guide us as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check the copy control from delivery to billing. Here ensure you item category is maintained in the copy control setting. If it is not maintained same as NLN (standard item category for STO in delivery doc). Thus your issue will be resolved.

Regards

MBS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi MBS

We have made the setting and check but the issue is not resloved.

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If you are doing it Test system, kindly copy the standard setting of TAN and change it to your item category and save it. This should work.

Regards

MBS

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi MBS

Thanks for reply, however is it advisable to do like that?

Dont you think that we are changing setting for standard item category NLN.

Please advice.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Shiv,

If by changing this if it is working fine, then you have to check why it was not working when you had first customization in place. See here my suggestion is not to change the STANDARD SETTINGS. This should be kept as it is. But if you have your own customisation for this then you can change the setting accordingly so that it will work.

Regards

MBS