Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STO BILLING

former_member1318783
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Guru's,

In sto, I have created PO,delivery and transfer order. Now i am trying to create billing with reference to delivery.

I am facing an error

" No billing documents were generated. See log

Message no. VF032 "

I have copy controls from delivery to billing also. What are the other necessary settings to be maintained.

Regards,

cherukuri

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I beleive that you are doing intracompany STO(sto between two plants of same company code)

If that is the case then no commercial billing ,only proforma that is F8 billing type

When the system has give the error if you goto edit (in top menu box) then log then the system might give some more hint about what we are missing pls check that

Note the delivery type is NL and the item category is NLN

In VOV7 make sure for NLN the billing relevence is marked as D that is proforma billing

In VTFL pls make sure copy controls are in place between NL to F8 at header level and item level NLN

Finally when you create billing in VF01 you have to manually choose the billing tupe as F8 and then bill the system will not propose automatically in this case we have to choose manually F8 here and do

I think this last point only is missing from your end Pls try this

After all these also if your error is not resolved then there must be something wrong in VTFL between NL to F8 which i can help you out

All the best

Regards

Raja

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

please also check wether you have done PGI

Thanks