cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

form dump

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi dear people..I have a prblm with my form, I'm developin a form of 4 pages, I have not written a print program for the same just designed the layout for it so far but while checkin its output in the form itself (to see the layout design & hard coded text) I get a dump error saying while calling this function module it raised an error 'SSFCOMP_GENERATE_SMART_FORM'

if l_docentry-tdwtype = c_wtype_main and l_main_width is initial.

l_main_width = l_docentry-tdwwidths.

elseif l_docentry-tdwtype = c_wtype_main.

if l_main_width <> l_docentry-tdwwidths.

err_comp ssf_err_main_width_changed 'A' 080

(ERROR HERE) space space space space.

endif.

endif.

endloop.

this is wher the error happens..What could be the problem?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check the MAIN window size, it should be the same in all the pages that you have used for. I think the size is changed and one more thing...only one MAIN window can be copy pasted into other pages, dont create new MAIN window for every page.

Vishwa.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ajay,

The Main window size should be the same in all the pages..postion and size check the measurements

in the output options tab of the window.

Regards,

Sravanthi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Guys thanks for you valuable replies but the thing is I have a pages comprising of both landscape and portrait formats so how can the position of the main window kept the same??? Do I keep it on the top for instance??

Just give an idea please..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I tried giving one page as portrait and the other as landscape, and I am able to execute it without changing the MAIN window size for the landscape format. Just try doing it once.

Vishwa.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Viswa, Its workin fine with me yaar..how come not executing in yo's??

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Even I said it is working fine. :-)!!! Read my reply once more. :).

Vishwa.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry Vishwa.. I dint understand your reply at the first time..Ya its working here also for the other forms but for this particular form I'm gettin a dump error n tats y seeking your help..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ya Ya I read n replied to u..Pls help me thru dis dump yaar..I dont understand wat kind of an error is tat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok. I would suggest you do something. First, check if you give all the page formats same, even then it is throwing a dump. And if it is, then the size of the windows is not same. Adjust the size and make sure they are same...write the values on a piece of paper and enter the same in the next page of the window.

Then, try giving different formats for different pages.

Vishwa.