cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accounting document for free goods.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

When the item category is is changed from "TAN" to "TANN" in the standard sales order, the net value of the order becomes zero. Create delivery and billing dicument for the same. Now if the billing document is released to accounting, the system prompts a message "No accouting documents required for this billing document".And I agree that the system response is correct,because the net value of the order is zero.

But the requirement is, the client wants the accouting document to be created for the cost price of the material which will be given free of cost to the customer.Can somebody give me a clue to achieve this?

Regards,

Raghav

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check your revenue account determination part.

do check assign G/L accounts whether five stepa of assignment is done or not?

If not please do complete five types of G/L account assignment and check the flow.

Correct me if iam wrong.

Regards,

Reddyy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In billing document type if u maitain Document type in general control the data will be transfered by that document to accounting.if it is blank system takes standard as u know.

even foe net value zero also a document should be generated for profit analysis,cost center analysis.

Check the cycle by putting RV in billing document.

Regards,

Reddyy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. I tried by changing the document type to RV in billing doc. It was blank initially.

But still the system response is the same..Any other solution for this?

Regards,

Raghav

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Raghav,

In the standard system Item Category TANN is marked - not relevant for BIlling. You need to change this.

For that use T-Code - VOV7 (Maintain Item Categories)

Select TANN & under Business Data there is box for Billing Relevance.

Currently this box would be marked as Blank (Not relevant for billing).

All you need to do is mention "A" in this Box. (which means Delivery related BIlling)

Hope this helps...

Give points if useful...

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Mumbai