cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Definition & Description of CJ88,CJ8V, CJ8G,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear PS Expertise,

Pls provide me the Description & Definition of the TRansaction code CJ88, CJ8V and CJ8G. And pls provide me the flow of transaction code which i mentioned, in the sense which will work first & why.

Best solution will be rewarded

Regards

Ranjit

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor

CJ88 : Actual settlment PRoject/ WBS / Network in individual processing.

CJ8G - Actual Settlement Project / WBS/ network in Collective Processing

Discription itself says that Cj88 is used for single project settlement and Cj8G is used for multiple project settlement.

now coming to CJ8V.

After running Cj8g if you click on create button for varian it will go to screen of CJ8V. Here you create varaian for the selection of multiple project.... once this variant is created by you in Cj8V you can use this variant in CJ8G for the project settlement of large no. of projects.

Regards

Nitin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin,

Can you provide me the Description & Defintion of CJ8V. And the flow in this which transaction will work first & which will work last.

REgards

Ranjit

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

CJ8V : ABAP Variant intial screen

If you wanted to use settlement only for single project than use only

CJ88

If you wanted to use the settlement for multiple project colletively at a time than

First create variant in CJ8V

and use that varinat in CJ8G.

I hope this would be clear to you now.

Regards

Nitin

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

CJ 88 - Individual processing, it is transacton to settle project/ WBS Element cost to cost object like asset, cost centre , GL account etc.

CJ8G - Collective Project, It is transaction to settle number of projects/wbse to cost obejcts.

CJ8V- it is transaction to create varient used for transaction CJ8G, varient is collection of input data like projects to transacton CJ 8G.

settlment - in project cost is collected temprory on WBSE, this cost is settle to cost obeject for period end closing.

Regards,

Sudhir