cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDX2 Metadata Overview , Not able to Add my IDOCS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,,

My interface is IDOC to File , checking my Status of IDOCs , it is success , but when i check the SM58 it is giving error No service for system SAPDEV, client 101 in Integration Directory, I am using SAP PI7.1 version , and when i adding my IDOC in PI server , i am not able toi Add my IDOC it is giving me a error , which i am not able understand Message no.000, so please help me

Thanking you

Sridhar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

dharamveer_gaur2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

It might be due to Authorization.Check RFC connection authorization.

Utilities -> Test -> AuthorizationTest.

Provide S_RFC authorization to the R3 user used in IDX2.

Former Member
0 Kudos

THNAK YOU VERY MUCH

i have added my IDOC as you said it is fine but still i am getting error in sm58

, I have tested , and SAP ALL USERS is provided , so i hope it might not be the casue , correct me if i am wrong

Edited by: sridhar loganathan on Jan 16, 2009 4:42 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have checked All RFC connection and Port all are fine , and one more thing previously one IDOC interface was working now it also giving the same error , dontr know what will be problme

please help me

Thanking you

Sidhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sridhar,

I observed from your error that the idoc is not able to determine the business service in the integration directory,Note from the control record based on the SNDPOR+Client IE tries to match the business service logicalsystem with the above mentioned parameters and it is not able to find it out.

Once the business service finds and then it tries to search for the port(SAPSYSIDClient) which will allow to get metadata.

If i am not clear ,let me know and provide your results after trying this

HTH

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much for you concern , i need to how to proceed , as i have never done IDOC, casue of SDN i can proceed , please help me to check the following details and correct

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sridhar,

Do the following

1 .Check the sender business service/system have the logicalsystem associated with the control record (SNDPOR+Client) combination. (I guess you have created Business service)

2. Test this by sending sample idoc from sender R/3 using we19 where you can send the test idoc.

Hope this will make to proceed further

Regards

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

when i test it is giving me error in SM58 as

No service for system XXXXXX client 500 ination Directory

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

refer this thread for Error No service for system XXXXXX client 500 ination Directory

which is solvd here

Regards

Abhishek

Edited by: Abhishek Agrahari on Jan 16, 2009 7:27 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Actually i have just added a IDOc name to mt patner profile and also added IDOC to Meta data in PI ,

where already a Interface was there so , now should i add anything in BD64

which i have not done anything becasue of adding this my previous IDOC is also not working

Thanking you

Sridahr

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member208856
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When you are importing IDOC matadata in IDX2,

you need to login in ECC System from XI.

First check at XI System :

RFC Destination in SM59, type "3" ABAP Connection, from XI to ECC System.

Check authorization and Remote login.

Second check in IDX1, that the port you are using, is also using the same RFC Destination.

Sandeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar,

For this type of error you need to check the RFC destination username and password.

And also check the remote connection is working or not properly. You need to check the correct port number also.

then try it once again.

Regards

Goli Sridhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you ,

I have checked The remote connection everything is working fine

and port also is working fine , but it my concern is that i am not able to Add my IDOC in Meta Data in IDX2, hope so the error is for this reason,

Help me plase in this isssue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have checked the SXMB_ADM, in that Role of Business System = Integration server

Corresponding Integ. Server PI server ,

and one more thing is should i give anyother thing for IDOC