cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Input via ABAP Webdynpro - Display data Adobe form

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My requirement is I will pass input via ABAP webdynrpo selection screen and I want to get output in ADOBE FORM.Do we have any blogs or tutorials ? BTW this will not be interactive form right?

rgds

vara

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

arjun_thakur
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vara,

To display data in the PDF format, you need to create PDF form from webdynpro using Interactiveform element. What ever values user enters in the selection screen, get them in the node, and pass that node to the interactive form.

Regards

Arjun

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vara,

Do follow these steps:

1) Goto SE80 and create a WDC.

2) Create a main view, and in the view go to context, and create a node and an attribute in it to fill the values from WDA.

3) Goto layout of the View, and create an inputfield UI element, and bind the attribute created in the context.

4) Now create an Interactive form UI element and give some name in the Template source of that UI element.

5) On press of enter, it asks you to create a new SFP, and say yes for that. Also choose context as the data source during that process.

6) Now SFP tcode is opened for you to design the layout.

7) Similarly desing the layout and bind the copied node from webdypro component.

😎 Save and activate the form.

9) Save and activate the WDC.

10) Create an application and test it.

This completes the scenario mentiond by you..

I Hope it helps you.

Good day!

Regards,

Shashikanth. D

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vara ,

Please refer to this tutorial which tells about adobe forms and WDA.

http://saptechnical.com/Tutorials/AdobeForms/UsingABAPDynpro/Page1.htm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This tutorial is interactive scenario.I just need to display data in PDF form. I should able to call it from webdynpro.

Lets say selecction screen: Input Sales order number :__________ and submit button should bring up PDF form of sales order.

Rgds

Vara