SAP for Higher Education and Research Discussions
Spark conversations about student engagement, research optimization, and administrative efficiency using SAP in higher education and research. Join in!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business Package for Student Self Service and Faculty Self Service in EHP3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Can you tell me what all business packages available to provide Student Self Service and Faculty Self Service in the portal.

I am using EHP3.

Please tell me the name of the business packages so that we can download and integrate in portal.

If possible please tell me what functionalities are provided for student and faculty as self service in EHP3.

I did not want to mention this, but I have to say that its really very important for me for one of big prospective customer. I have to show a demo for Student Portal (Student Self Service)and Teacher Portal (Faculty Self Service).

PLEASE HELP

Thanks and Regards

Sudhir Gupta

3 REPLIES 3

former_member182585
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sudhir,

I can help you in creating a full fledged demo. Contact me at vinodsapsdattherategmail.com.

Regards

Vinod Kumar

0 Kudos

Thanks for your help Vinod,

I have already prepared demo many time for several Universities, i just needed business package for Student Self Service. Any way I will catch you when i need your help.

Thanks for your response

0 Kudos

Dear Sudhir,

Please check installation guides and OSS notes on pre-requisites at: www.service.sap.com/erp-inst

Hope this will be helpful.

Regards

Vinod Kumar