cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PI 7.1 Enhancement package?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

We have SOAP-SOAP scenario in PI 7.1 and we need to use content based routing with the integrated configurartion. I saw in some blogs that we can do content routing with integrated configuration only with PI 7.1 Enhancement package 1.

I want to know whether this version is released or do we need to download the EHP-1 for 7.1? any help or suggestions would be appreciated

Thanks,

Raj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

On service marketplace you find "SAP EHP1 FOR SAP NW PI 7.1"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stefan,

Thanks for your reply and i need to look into the market place and download the EHP1.

Thanks,

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stefan,

For the normal content based routing in PI 7.1 in the receiver determination step once i select the conditin and in the condition editor to choose the filed, i dont see any interface under the xpath.

any help or suggestions would be appreciated

Thanks,

Srinivas rajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

When any interface is not shown, it means its not added to that bussines system.You can add a namespace and write a Xpath to identify ur field.

For example:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<ns0:MT_Employee xmlns:ns0="com.sap:track1">

<ID/>

</ns0:MT_Employee>

ns0:com.sap:track1

Xpath Expression:ns0\Employee\ID

and give the condition to select on the Right Operand.

It should work this way.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is integrated configurartion ?

As far as content based routing is concerned, its even there in PI 7.0, so it will definitely be there in PI 7.1 too.

What exactly are you trying to achieve using Content based routing ?

Thanks,

Pooja pandey

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pooja,

Integrated configuration is to process the messages centrally only on the Adapter Engine with out ABAP runtime and this has higher performance and available from PI 7.1

Thanks,

Srini