Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with deleted outbound deilverys

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have the following problem with a deleted outbound delivery. The issue is that a sales order was created and a outbound delivery was assigned to this sale order, but somebody deleted the outbound delivery, unassigned the corresponding material and the shipping person assigned this outbound to another sale order believing that there were still plenty of material to cover both sales orders.

The help needed here is how do I know which user deleted the outbound delivery is there a record for that??

I'll appreciate your help a lot.

Best Regards,

Erik Espinosa

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member181995
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I was just searching something else and found one thread, which i thought might be relevant to your question.

I recon I should share this link with you.

Although I didnu2019t dig much with => .

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Malice is seldom behind stuff like this, from my experiences.

Prime candidate is human error (possibly with an attempt to fix it, which also includes hiding it...).

=> Send the sales folks a mail with the order number and description in it and ask them whether any of them know about it or are aware that an error might have been made. This gives them the opportunity to realize the implications of their mistake, or "own up" to it.

Depending on how your system is integrated and how many "cowboy" developers you had / have around, faulty config and even naive user-exits cannot be completely excluded.

=> Hard to find (better to prevent), but doing a where-used-list on the related VK* tables to see whether any Z-programs turn up is a start.

Either way, with the sales order number, you should be able to find the user context which performed these actions via the business change documents.

=> Take a look at the SCD* transactions, and the CD* tables.

If it was a batch user at midnight... then see "Hard to find..." above.

Cheers,

Julius

former_member181995
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I was just searching something else and found one thread, which i thought might be relevant to your question.

I recon I should share this link with you.

Although I didnu2019t dig much with => .

0 Kudos

Reminder to self: Use the search, try it out and move on.

But I would still want to add that one should not falsely accuse people. I have done a lot of forensics, and on the surface things might look worse that what they are undernieth, and vis-versa.

Thanks for the reminder of using the search,

Julius

0 Kudos

>

> But I would still want to add that one should not falsely accuse people.

It is not always(Never) fair to blame [blindly|https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/advancedsearch?cat=sdn_all&query=invoicebeforepgi+&adv=false&sortby=cm_rnd_rankvalue], I know you are genius, so thanks for remind me that you are truly genius.

Edit : Also If you assigned the points, I request you to please take it off.

Till now i heard honesty is a best policy, but you made me to think, 'Honesty is the worst policy'

0 Kudos

> Edit : Also If you assigned the points, I request you to please take it off.

No I didn't. I very seldom interfer in the points system, as it has some uses as indicator what the OP is looking for and understanding. You can control this via the "Additional Points" tab.

Back to topic: How about "SM13" as search term? We have discussed stuff like that before here, but seldom resolved them.

An example =>

I guess that is why SAP often asks to "open the connection" when strange things are reported.

Cheers,

Julius

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot for your cooperation, all your advices and contributions solved my problem.

Best Regards,

Erik Espinosa