cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in SM59 ICM_HTTP_SSL_ERROR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We had to upload a new digital certificate to reach one our external PO vendors from our XI system ( type G RFC connection ) . We used STRUST for this and were able to upload and add the new certificate to our list . We then restarted the ICM service - SMICM >ICM>Soft start

Inspite of this, we continue to get the error ICM_HTTP_SSL_ERROR in SM59 for this vendor. Do we need to do anything else for the new certificate to be reflected ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Cortex2k
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik

Is the SAP CryptoLib for use on ABAP/JAVA installed ?

Best regards,

Chris

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes - it should be - we have been communicating with this vendor for a while now. It just happened that their digital certificate expired and we started getting this RFC error and they indicated that they have a new certificate that we need to use -

I also checked in STRUST transaction on the ABAP stack - under the SNC ( SAP cryptolib ) , I see a green light indicator with a single entry under the Own Certif section

CN=XXX, OU=I0020206068, OU=SAP Web AS, O=SAP Trust Community, C=DE

I guess this is ok.

Cortex2k
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Try have a look at

Chris

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have already done a exit->soft of the ICM service - as per the link.

Still getting a RFC test error.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik,

Check out this blog : /people/thomas.jung3/blog/2005/05/13/calling-webservices-from-abap-via-https

It may give some clue for the fix.

Thanks,

Pooja pandey

Former Member
0 Kudos

It was basically an issue with the certificate. After we got the right certificate , imported it and restarted the ICM service, we were good. Thanks for your responses.

Answers (0)