cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

document in transfer for purchase order - creation not possible

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

we get this error when we do confirmation"'document in transfer for purchase order - creation not possible'"

any inputs are appreciated

Rg

sam

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

From backend i am able to do GR, not from SRM...

I have checked the forum ...in one thread they mentioned that in table "BBP_DOCUMENT_TAB" should be one entry...we need to delete it through FM"BBP_DELETE_FROM_DOCUMENT_TAB" ...

when i checked in table for that particular SC/PO there is no entry...

Regards

sameer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sameer,

Do not delete the entires; there should be some failed idocs in the backend system. Processes them first and then run the CLEAN_REQREQ_UP report.

This should solve your problem.

Regards

Kathirvel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sameer,

We encountered the same problem on last week as i deleted the entries from the table 'BBP_DOCUMENT_TAB' for the PO particular which is getting this error and issue is resolved.

Regards, Sunayana

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have resolved the above problem.

When user does confirmation ,if it sucessfully created then there will be no entry in BBP_Document_tab table.If it's in error in process and next time when user tries to do GR then he will encounter a pop up message "Document in transfer for PO, creation not possible".

So we need to delete the entries from table BBP_DOCUMENT_TAB using FM BBP_DELETE_FROM_DOCUMENT_TAB.

Then check again in BBP_DOCUMENT_TAB now there will be noentry there...so now user can do the confirmation from SRM,he will not encounter this error now.

Thanks to all the ppl who has replied

sameer

former_member206968
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

It seems you created a confirmation document previously which has not been synchronized with backend yet. Execute report CLEAN_REQREQ_UP once and try again.

Regards,

Sanjeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use this FM BBP_PD_PO_TRANSFER_EXEC to push the po again to backend and try to GR.

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please try to create GR for same PO in backend. Do you see any error message?

Regards,

Masa