cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem Updating Qualified Tables

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm having a problem updating customer records with an xml schema. Whenever I run the import, it changes the data in the qualified tables for all of the non-qualifiers, it should be updating only the fields for the non-qualifier specified in the schema. Any ideas?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Bob, your question is a bit cryptic, try to give a bit more details

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bob,

When you are trying to update the Customer records.If you are mapping the Non qulaifier in the main table and using the Import action as Update all mapped fields.

Then based on the Matching fields that you have selected say Customer number.The number of records that match the customer number in the incoming source file will enter MDM with an Update on all the Mapped fields which do include the non qualifier too if you have mapped it.

The Non qualifier will get updated for all the matching source records with new values in the non qualifier field under the XML file.

Hope It Helped

Thanks & Regards

Simona Pinto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Bob,

Can you give me some more information such as what object you are implemeting, what versions of the MDM you are running on. Also, can you post your repository and the xml schema? I might be able to help.

Shai.