cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vf01-Need sales order price for billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Let me tell you first...my pricing is rounding off at billing level e.i zf66.

My configuration for copy control is maintained as (D) for sales order to billing.

Now going further.......I have created sales order for qnty 30 but delivery made for 29 due to some reason and billed for same qnty......later on I get to know that billing condition is not rounded off because the qnty differs from sales order so it is not copying from it.

Read carefully

Thanks in advance

Umed

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi umed

Firstly Maintain pricing type G in VTFL and then check it should work

Secondly check in the pricing procedure wheather you have maintained rounding off condition type or not

Regards

Srinath

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Umed

Literally I am confused after going through your comments

created sales order for qnty 30 but delivery made for 29 
due to some reason and billed for same qnty......later on
I get to know that billing condition is not rounded off 
because the qnty differs from sales order

First you say you billed for quantity 29 and later you say billing condition is not rounded off. Where exactly your problem is ?? Do you mean to say that value is picking wrongly in billing ?? If so, you need to check your VK11 and sale order price.

If this is not your requirement, please be clear.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Laxmipathi,

Thanks for your respose

Ok I will be more precise

Laxmipathi--First you say you billed for quantity 29

Reply--It is not necessary that we have to send the good as per sales order,we can send as much as we can but then it should be lesser of sales order not at higher side so we can bill for only the send qnty.

Laxmipathi--and later you say billing condition is not rounded off

Reply--I have mentioned My configuration for copy control is maintained as (D) for sales order to billing

...Now it has to maintain the roundoff as per copy control e.i sales order to billing....where as my sales order made on particular date and billed on some date.....Now I want to send the balance 1 qnty on same price of sales order and bill round off as per sales order accordingly.....so my question is it should not maintain as per copy control and if it should than how should I make my requirement configured..I hope you are clear now

Thanks in advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Umed

You are creating a Delivery related billing here, so why are you interested to make the settings in the copy control for "Sales document type to Billing type " ?

You should set the correct Pricing type in VTFL ( i.e, Copy control for "Delivery documentto Billing document").You should set the Pricing type here and the "Billing quantity as A or B as applicable.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Pradyumna,

We have been maintaining the same copy control(delivery to billing doc.).....any other solution for this

Thanks

Umed